18 Oct 2017

64cm Barramundi #1089
Squidgies Fish 70mm
S-Factor

I caught a 64cm barramundi last Sunday.
I went fishing at Mindil beach in the morning.
The tide was coming into the shallow water.
The water was very murky.
The season has already changed from dry season to wet season.
However, barramundi were still moving about in search of jelly prawn around my usual fishing locations.
I put stinky smell of cream on a soft plastic shad lure.
This method is very effective for catching barramundi in the season of new jelly prawn.
One barramundi quickly took the soft plastic shad lure.
But I missed that fish.
Soon, the next barramundi took the same lure.
My fishing rod was vibrated by impact force in fish pulling and jumping.
You can watch that situation on YouTube.
Exciting barramundi fishing in the city beach.

By the way, I used the head-mount strap for Gopro Hero5 for the first time.
The image was swaying compared to the chest-mount strap.






64cm barramundi / October 15, 2017 / Mindil Beach

I caught and released a small barramundi after that.
The rainy season will bring on mullet to my usual fishing locations.
I'm looking forward to that.




Squidgies Fish

Size: 70mm

Colour: Lime Lighting

Jighead: OWNER 1/6oz #1/0

Paste: Squidgies S-Factor

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15lb braid

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Shimano Terez C4S 7'2" 10-20lb line weight Medium-power Fast-action

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #3

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.