2 Sept 2015

Mitsutoshi Sato gained a considerable fishing results over a short time during his stay in Darwin.

Mitsutoshi wanted to catch Saratoga and Freshwater barramundi before he leaves Darwin on September 2.
We hired a very nice "Six person BBQ Boat" from Mary River Houseboats.



Only $180 for 5 hours and fuel charged on consumption Very reasonable!


I didn't take my own fishing rod with me because I was the fishing guide for him today.
I guided as I was told by Mr. Dave Krantz, Mr. Leigh Eldrige and Mr. Ash Winks.

Frog and Pumpkin seed did work for Corrobore this time!




He used Z-MAN Hard Leg Frog Z Chart with weedless hook #6 for this nice freshwater barramundi.




He used Berkley Gulp 4" Swimming Mullet Pumpkinseed with weedless hook #4 for this beautiful saratoga.

He gained a considerable fishing results over a short time during his stay in Darwin.
Remarkable!




He caught a 103cm urban saltwater barramundi on Lucky Craft bee-Freeze at East Point.




He caught a metery barracuda on Lucky Craft Bee-Freeze at Night Clif.




He caught a nice queenfish on Lucky Craft Baby-shad at Cullen Bay.


He regrets not being able to catch Sooty-grunter and Black-jewfish in Darwin.
Fishing with Mitsutoshi, I had fun too. Thank you very much.







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.