1 Feb 2015

Rockcod #324
YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW
I don't know how to fish barramundi when they are chasing jelly prawn.

Bait a small challenge

I’m jealous that other anglers can go to the Shady Camp to fish! From the medium- to long-term viewpoint, the good amount of rain showers benefits upon our barramundi fishing. But the immediate issue for me is that the long rain would not be very good for land-based barramundi fishing in my normal urban fishing locations.
The sea has become dirty because of the inflow of a large amount of rainwater that also washes in debris and rubbish.
In addition to this factor, we have been having very wavy seas which further stir up inshore areas.
The rain stopped this weekend at last.
But the sea was very wavy as usual.
I only could go fishing to an urban creek.
I saw that many small barramundi were chasing bait in the creek.
I couldn’t see distinctly what they were eating.
Probably small shrimps, with a length of about 3-4mm, which were hopping out of the water.
When fish are feeding on very small bait like this it is hard to catch them.
I used some hard body lures and soft plastic lures to fish.
Nothing could fish them.
I didn’t know how to fish them.
After all, I only caught some small rock cod.



February 1, 2015 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




YOZURI SS-MINNOW


Colour: GREEN

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.