3 Nov 2014

If small boat fishing is dangerous, land based barramundi fishing is much more so.
I don't want to magnify the danger, though.
To minimize damage by accidents

I went fishing to an urban rocks this morning.
It's very easy to slip so I always have to watch my feet there.

No matter how hard I tried to watch my feet I couldn't avert an accident.
I had a nasty spill on the rocks.




Thanks to wear knee pads, I didn't injure my knees.




I didn't injure my elbow also.




Thanks to wear the shoulder bag, I didn't hurt my lower back.




Still, I kept fishing.
Finally, I didn't catch any fish.
Were it the average year, I would catch some nice sized barramundi in this season.
It was by far the worst July, August, September and October in my fishing life I've ever had.




I injured my palm after all.




I'm afraid I have internal bleeding on my middle finger.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.