2 Jan 2013

92cm Queenfish
Mr. Jack Wong

Jack caught a 92cm very nice sized Queenfish on January 1 again.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Jack Wong.

Hi Hiro,

Hope you are doing well. Are you still on holidays or are you back to work?

I went to my usual spot again this morning. This 92cm Queenfish took a liking to my jerk shad and had itself hooked pretty well on the corner of the month. I experimented high drag setting on my reel and pulled the fish in within a minute. It was safely released after 2 photos and swam away with a big grin on its face.

For my light spin setup, I matched Sustain 2500FG spooled with 20lb Sufix 832 with St Croix Eyecon 63MLXF 4-8lb. 30lb Sunline Rock FC was connected to the mainline with a self-improved slim beauty knot.

How are you finding your new Sustain 1000FG? I haven't seen you using it for a while. Have you encountered any problem with it?

Regards,

Jack

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Jack.

I'm still on holidays.
I'm using Sustain 2500FG now because I want to use more hard body lures than soft plastic lures.
My Sustain 1000FG is very good condition. v(。・・。)

I saw a live bait fisherman caught 4 (70cm) Queenfish and 1 (80cm) GT by hand line on the beach.

He used a Garfish for catching those fish.
He caught some nice sized Queenfish yesterday too.




92cm Queenfish was caught by Mr. Jack Wong.
January 1, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.