6 Nov 2011

Queenfish
SQUIDGY FISH
By Mr. Edmond Fong

My good friend caught Queenfish this morning.
I received e-mail from Mr. Edmond Fong.
He is one of the top men of the land based Barramundi fishing in Darwin.


Hi Hiro,

This morning I caught a Queenfish on a black and gold squidgy. They were busting up and surface feeding. Possibly on jelly prawns! I hooked it near the gills and it was pulsing blood out in the water! Lucky no shark or dead meat! When I pulled the fish in I was surprised it never destroyed Squidgy. Very good result. Maybe I am just lucky this time. I’m a sucker for puffer fish biting the tales off the Squidgys….:-( LOL

Fast Eddy….


Thank you, Eddy! v(。-_-。)v






6th. November 2011
This Queenfish was caught by Mr. Edmond Fong.
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia



SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK AND GOLD

Size: 80mm

Where: About 50cms

Water: Mainly clear outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz-3.5g #2/O

Tuning: Weaved jighead to SQUIDGY FISH

Line: Fireline 20lb + Leader line 30LB. YAMATOYO

Knot: The Bayonet Knot

Reel: Abu Garcia 6500 C4

Rod: Silstar Crystal Blue Power tip

Action: Let the Squidgy sink a bit and then retrieve very slowly…………..






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.