2 Apr 2011

Barramundi 106
PANTHER MARTIN
Rainy season
バラマンディルアー

It's rainy day.
Then, it's 5 hours lull.

I was very busy with making report on my proper job to my great boss today.
I stopped my desk work at 8:30pm because of the Barramundi fishing time.
And so I went to the whalf of Darwin.






The above picture is the proper condition.


PANTHER MARTIN Vivif Swim bait


Colour: Red/ White

Size: 100mm

Where: The whalf 3m - 4m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning:

Line: PE50lb + Leader Line 0.60mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The kaneit knot

Reel: SHIMANO CALCUTTA 200XT

Rod: fenwick HMG CLASSIC GC561M 5'6"
-------Lure wt.7-21gm Line wt.1-3kg

Action: Steady retrieving






Damaged by Barramundi's bite.






Very efficient soft plastic bait for Barramundi.
Extremely efficient at the big trevally too.






67cm 7LB Very nice Barramundi 2nd. April 2011
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia

There was much angling pressure on Barramundi because of the boat anglers there.





I enjoied the Line wt.1-3kg rod for 67cm 7LB Barramundi very much.
I spent a very happy time.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: